Now that we've moved, I'm surprisingly finding that I'm drawn to charcoal blacks, indigo blues, and brass. I'm not sure what it is about this house, but it somehow feels right. A few of these picks are a bit out of my league budget-wise, but they're definitely inspiring me at the moment:
1. Serena & Lily Hanging Rattan Chair - I think the girls would just love this and it's the right mix of whimsy and sophistication.
2. Oversized Mirror - Another great buy - this mirror is huge!
3. Paisley Pillows - This one is super budget-friendly - two pretty pillows for $29.99?!
4. Buffalo Check - Would love to upholster a chair or bench in this fabric, but a pillow is certainly much more affordable option.
5. Libations Bar Cart - Okay, so this one is WAY out of my league, but so, so pretty!
6. Faceted Stone Lamp - I've always had a thing for soapstone (and this one is on sale right now!)
7. Medallion Rug - Love that this rug is a perfect combination of classic and contemporary (plus I bet the dark color would hold up well with kids and cats!)