1. Our kitchen update! This has been a long time coming and I'm so excited to finally have a "finished" kitchen.
2. Violet's bedroom. Speaking of her room, I was finally able to finish off her "big girl" bedroom and we both love how it turned out!
3. Fall in Love - one of my favorite idea boards was this gem that I worked on with RH Baby & Child. I would love to be able to bring this one to life, but considering that we might be finished in the baby department, I don't know that it's going to happen!
4. The new gallery wall in the family room. I created this for Apartment Therapy and I am absolutely thrilled with how it turned out. It's always a great feeling to get some of your favorite artwork out of storage and up onto the wall - it just adds so much personality to a space.
5. Violet and Lucy's birthday party. We decided to go with a shared party this year to keep things simple, but I did have a lot of fun with the party decor!
6. Speaking of parties, we had a lot of fun throwing together a last-minute Halloween bash for our family. We have a great neighborhood for trick-or-treating, so even though our house is teeny-tiny, we tend to be the go-to place on Halloween night.
7. Lucy's nursery. Although the space still isn't "finished" in my eyes, it's definitely a bright and happy space, just like our sweet little girl. Stay tuned for a "reveal" coming soon in 2015!
8. I loved working on this "Spring Fling" nursery with Britax. The pops of gold and pink just feel so fresh and happy!