We've been super busy around here the past couple of weeks - getting ready for our beach trip, hanging out with my sister and her family who are visiting all the way from Australia, and just generally enjoying summer! It's been so much fun getting to pal around with my sister again and spend time with my nephew (I just want to squeeze him!) I also picked up a job writing for a local design magazine and am pretty excited about it. So I just wanted to say sorry if posting is a bit sporadic. Hopefully I'll get things back up to speed soon :) I have a ton of stuff I want to share with you (we started phase two of our kitchen remodel!)
In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite parenting links for your reading pleasure:
1. Finding me - one of the hardest things for me to do, because I almost always get lured in by that super cute family of mine.
2. What postpartum moms really need.
3. Hilarious and true. Sorry FWOK!
4. The crazy things you do as a parent. (Numbers 15-17 made me laugh out loud!)
5. Loooove this. (And the follow-up post)
6. Sibling rivalry tips and tricks. We definitely do numbers one and two.
7. Dear children, let me explain this thing called summer.