To make the banner, you'll need:
- Felt in various colors of your choice
- Canvas or Aida Cloth or some other fabric that won't fray when you cut it
- Dowel Rod
2. Cut your letters from various colors of felt. You can print out large letters and use them as a template when cutting if you aren't good at free-handing them. Make sure that you determine how large they should be in order to fit on the banner properly. Mine were about two inches tall.
3. After all of your letters are glued on, place the dowel rod on the back of the banner, wrap the top of the banner over the dowel, and glue.
4. Tie your string onto either side of the dowel rod.
5. Hang and enjoy!
P.S. DIY Birch Veneer Artwork & DIY Gilded Blocks