Don't feel like writing much today. It's been a bit of a tiring weekend - Violet's been waking up in the middle of the night the past couple of nights screaming her head off - not sure if it's the two year molars? Anyway, I'm feeling physically and emotionally drained at the moment. Trying to keep in mind the good things:
- Blue skies and beautiful warm weather
- 'Buttery spread' that my kid can eat (AND more importantly that she likes!)
- Violet's first time eating pancakes (we just substituted the water for milk. Didn't taste a difference)
- Pretty spring blooms
- Messy (but still good) hair day
- Playing at the park in bare feet
- Violet is learning her colors, ABC's, numbers, and recognizing shapes lately! She knows so many new things every day - she amazes me.
weedsflowers on our walk
- Pretty soon I'll have easy access to fresh veggies - yum!
- Chocolate peanut butter eggs
- Playing in the backyard with my sweetheart
Hope you had a more restful weekend than me! xo, Lauren
P.S. Follow along on Instagram @withtwocats