If you haven't noticed things are looking a bit different around these parts (for those of you who read via RSS, feel free to click over to check it out!) I know I've changed the design pretty frequently - I tend to be fickle and I'm always trying to improve things. I suppose I was in the mood for something a bit more dramatic and went for the charcoal gray :) I'm still working on the header and a few other details, but for now I'm pretty happy with it.
But I also realize that there's more to blogging than just having a pretty website design and I've been reading more and more great posts on the topic lately. Here are a few of my recent favorites:
1. Growing your readership (the above illustration comes from this post - love it!)
2. How to be part of the ten percent
3. Make your blog read more like a magazine and highlight details with this fun graphic approach.
4. Modern (and affordable!) blog designs
5. 25 Fonts for the (Self-proclaimed) Font Snob
6. Site design tips and tricks
7. Building relationships with ad networks & sponsors
8. Alt Summit workshops (online!) for only $15
Hope that helps those of you who are bloggers (or are thinking about starting a blog) out there! If you have any great reads on the topic I'd love it if you'd share them!