- A few of the billions of flowers the Hubster got me for Valentine's Day week
- Me and my little Valentine
- More flowers from my Mister :)
- Paint from some crafty Valentine fun
- Cookies made for me by my little sweetheart
- And flowers from my Violet
- A pretty heart painted by a pretty girl
I realized I don't have any photos of me and the Hubster (just the crazy amount of flowers he got me - a bunch each day!) We kept it pretty low-key this year with a soon-to-be-two-year-old on our hands and no babysitter in sight. Just a clean house, candles, and a yummy dinner at home. (And of course the flowers!!!) We are, however, going to have a more romantic weekend coming up for my thirtieth birthday. We haven't decided for sure whether we're going for a staycation or a mini vacation away from home, but we do know that my parents are watching V so it'll be just the two of us! We've only had one entire weekend to ourselves since Violet was born and I was sick the whole time, so it didn't really count. I'm sure I'll miss my little munchkin, but at the same time I'm so excited!