- Get microfiber cloth to replace disposable Swiffer pads.
- Buy cloth napkins to use instead of paper.
- Make more space in my linen closet by moving towels to some sort of vertical wall storage. Maybe something like this:
- Get the nursery curtains hemmed
- Find a pediatrician! I've found one that is close by but I need to actually pick up the phone and give them a call...
- Pack my hospital bag.
- Local taxes (ugh!) Our federal and state are complete - I was much more motivated since we were receiving a refund. I know we'll have to pay in to local though, as the Hubster's company doesn't take local taxes out of his paycheck, so I'm having trouble motivating myself to get them done. Nothing like a due date to light a fire under my butt!
I'm sure there's a lot more I could add to this list, but this will do for now. Thank goodness my pregnancy brain let's me tune out a lot of things that should be on my to do list, or I'd be going batty right about now!