I love how technology allows you to reconnect with old friends. I came across the Etsy shop of one of my high school classmates on Facebook the other day and fell in love with his handmade bags!
Even in high school he was incredibly creative. He had a love of fashion design and would actually sew his own designs (with his mom's help) for classmates to wear to homecoming and prom. He even had a fashion show during our school's Arts Festival our senior year.
After being voted Prom King and winning a scholarship for art, it was no surprise that he went on to earn a degree in fashion design from the Art Institute of Philadelphia. He now designs for Puma. I am always so impressed when people have a true love of something and go after it. Congrats Mike on all of your success!
So onto the contest - one lucky reader will get to choose their prize from my favorite MLW bags. Here are a few of my fav's from his shop:
Fun & Funky -
Natural and Neutral:
What you win - Your choice of one MLW Bag featured above
3 Ways to Enter -
- Leave a comment telling us which featured bag is your fav = 1 entry
- Become a FikleChik follower and leave a comment telling us which featured bag is your fav (leave a note in your comment that you became a follower. Current FikleChik followers will automatically be entered this way if you comment) = 5 entries
- Blog about the giveaway and leave a comment telling us which featured bag is your fav (don't forget to include a link to your blog post in your comment and each blog entry MUST link back to this article and should be no-followed since this isn’t about SEO tricks) = 10 entries
- The winner will be chosen randomly using random.org
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM EDT on Thursday, August 13th. The winner will be chosen and announced on Friday, August 14th.
- Only residents of the U.S. and Canada are eligible. One entry per person. Spam entries will not be counted. Spam entries are determined at the sole discretion of FikleChik. For blog-based entries, the blog must be a legitimate blog and not a “spam” blog, or a blog set up purely for the purpose of entering contests. All rules are subject to change without notice.